Creative Design Landscaping located in East Hampton has designed and built some of the most beautiful outdoor living spaces on the East End. Our projects can be seen throughout Southampton, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor, and East Hampton. Our goal from the initial consultation to the final walk-through of a new landscape, Creative Design Landscaping is focused on giving clients a beautiful outdoor living area. At each stage, we focus on delivering quality results while making the process easy and enjoyable for you. Offering a broad range of design consultations.
Landscape Designer and owner John Gilhooley’s practical experience in the field since 2001 reinforces his ambition to manicure the landscape. Mr. Gilhooley’s skills as a Landscape Designer and Project Manager integrate design fundamentals, site engineering, plant specification, landscape materials and construction methods. His proficiency in CAD and other digital media facilitate successful design coordination and execution. Mr. Gilhooley’s professional ambition is instrumental in providing clients with the enduring quality that Creative Design Landscaping demands.
We incorporate your ideas for stylish outdoor areas ready for entertaining or relaxing. Our landscape design process includes the following steps:
• Initial Client Meeting – We meet at your home to brainstorm landscape design ideas, discuss possibilities and outline rough budgets. We’ll discuss your needs and vision, how you want to use the space, what your expectations are — from the project and from us.
• Site Mapping/Concept Sketch – Once we have a good idea of where to start, we will find a survey of your property or measure appropriate areas to draw a base plan. Once this is completed, we sketch out possible layout ideas, as well as a preliminary plant selection for your review.
• Client Review – The second meeting, the designer presents the client with the preliminary idea, laid out in an easy to visualize format. This is a great opportunity to align ideas closer to delivering the client’s dream.
• Finalize Design – A final detailed CAD drawing is completed and presented to the client for final approval. In this stage we can make any last changes before moving forward.
• Installation – The installation process will begin promptly after approval, starting with the rough grade of the property, followed by masonry, irrigation, and lighting, and finally planting. This process will be completed professionally and efficiently. We will be in close communication during this process to ensure every expectation is being met.
• Maintenance – Property maintenance is one of the most important aspects of landscaping, requiring knowledge and experience. Our world class maintenance crews will care for your property in the most meticulous manner, keeping it as beautiful as you dream for years to come.